JIMS corporate events provide a unique platform for students to develop thier business and communication skills. JIMS constantly organizes Mock Campuses, Mock GD PI, International Conferences, Workshops and Seminars, Management Games and Corporate Meets, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits, Live Projects etc.
The objectives of these Corporate Events are:
- To develop and nurture interpersonal skills that help its students gain the confidence and skills required to become a corporate success.
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To think with speed, flexibility, spirit of responsibility, integrity and an open mind
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry's best practices
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies