Interactive session with successful entrepreneurs on 30th November, 2011
at Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Sector 5, Rohini, Delhi-110085
As part of the ongoing efforts of JIMS E-cell “TARKASH” organized an “Interactive session with successful entrepreneurs” on 30th Nov, 2011 at JIMS Campus. More than 70 PGDM students attended the session.
Two accomplished entrepreneurs – Mr. Vijay Mangla (Managing Director of MVM Hanger Pvt Ltd) and Mr. Shrayansh Jain (Partner- M Tube Pvt Ltd) interacted with the students on Entrepreneurship. They talked about the various issues pertaining to Entrepreneurship
- What is the benefit of being an entrepreneur
- What are the risks involved in starting a venture
- How to convince family to not going got service and starting something of own
- The current business environment in India i.e. - Currency fluctuations, Euro Crisis, China competition etc.
- They advised the students to take small steps in the beginning and first have practical experience of the business they want to start. This can be done by doing a job for some time in that respective area
- Various funding options available now days were also told to the students.
The students were quite ecstatic after the session and were motivated to start their own venture. Lots of apprehensions of the students were cleared as to how to start own venture.